Friday 12 August 2011

Obligatory Necrobump

There’s quite a bit to talk about, considering that I haven’t been able to do one of these for, well, quite a while. Can I promise bi-weekly updates at the very least, now? Who knows, we shall see in time.


First and foremost, “news” on the amount of arts I’ve managed to perform. I’ve managed to do quite a bit – as you’ll be able to see, but digitally so it’s actually been quite lacking. Mostly been sketching, and it’s been paying off; performing requests whenever I feel like it and for once, I’m not so self-conscious of people actually watching me draw: turn out that you just cease to care about such things.


“Life doesn’t get any easier, you just go faster” is a quote I now like. It applies to anything and everything.

Also art related:
  • Madness Day for Newgrounds is coming up: September 22. I’ve got a pretty epic artwork coming up. Epic in the literal sense of the word – it just punches you in the face with the detail I’ve plugged hours into making. Still only linework, too.
  • I’m looking to make some T-Shirt designs, to go ahead and actually design some viable merchandise, with humourous but detailed designs.
  • Designed a few posters for local causes. Feels good, bro.

In other news, I’ve managed to fully get into bodybuilding. Been learning quite a bit about it from various sources (even though those sources regularly conflict) and could talk for length on the subject, but I’ll save for the next update.

1 comment:

  1. Cool blog you got here! I'm gonna have to stay around and follow it!
    Love the picture with the post by the way!

    ReplyDelete